GROUP LOGO REPRESENTATION
Regulation 33 of SEBI (LODR) Regulation, 2015
MCS Limited (Unit : Kesoram Textile Mills Limited)
77/2A, Hazra Road, Kolkata 700 029
Telephone : +91-33-24541892, +91-33-40724051
Fax : +91-33-24541961, +91-33-24544072
Email : email@example.com
REGISTERED OFFICE AND FACTORY
Kesoram Textile Mills Limited
42 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata 700 024
Telephone : +91-33-24893472, +91-33-24696788
REDRESSAL OF COMPLAINTS AND GRIEVANCES
The Director, Kesoram Textile Mills Limited
9/1 R. N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700 001
Telephone : +91-33-22435453, +91-33-22429454
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is provided for information regarding company matters. Kesoram Textile Mills Limited is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any type of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this site.
Terms and Conditions of Usage
The viewers’ access to and use of this website (“Site”) or browse this site is subject to his/her compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions and acceptance, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein given :
- Kesoram Textile Mills Limited may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. The viewers’ continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- The information in this site can be technically inaccurate or have typographical errors. Kesoram Textile Mills Limited reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within its Site, at any time and without notice and cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
- All content on this Site is provided to you on an “as is” “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Kesoram Textile Mills Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this Site. The viewer is responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the Site and the content is at his/her sole risk.
- Kesoram Textile Mills Limited makes no representations or warranties that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free and the viewer will be responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content obtained from the Site is free of viruses or trojans. The materials on this Site belong to or are licensed to us. The materials are protected by Indian and Copyright Laws. There are some important rules about copying these materials. They may be e-mailed, downloaded, or printed, but only for personal, noncommercial use. When the materials are e-mailed, downloaded, or printed, copyright and other notices that are in the materials, including the copyright notice on the bottom of the page must be included too.
- No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder.
This agreement is governed by the Laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Kolkata in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site. Use of this Site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.